Thursday 24 May 2012

Man-Tastic Take 1

For this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World, I used one of those 'extra' stamps that you get in sets but rarely use.


The 'c' stamp is from a set from The Stamps of Life - you use it to colour in the edge of a petal or butterfly wing. I love how it fits together and I predict more cards using this. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse.

Here's the trigger, with its fantastic colour combination:


This is my favourite card for this week, so I'm also linking it to "The Old Back Porch" 52 Card Pick Up - Week 20.

See you tomorrow for Take 2!

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous, funky card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant play with shapes and colour!! I knew straight away it was for Tuesday Trigger :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you have put these stamps together Ardyth - STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a neat combo of stamps to make that pattern! Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one is so clever in how you used the stamps to create the pattern! LOVE the retro Man-tastic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so retro - love the colours and design. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRAVO!!!!!!!!! My credit card suffers since the day I found your blog and realized I've been collecting the wrong stamps. :-) :-)

    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I first saw your card I knew it had to be inspired by the Tuesday Trigger. Fabulous take on the Trigger! Love the colors and the design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB love the design! Great use of little stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very nice Ardite :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I never would have thought to use one of those little random stamps. For as simple as your card is it looks like loads of work with all those colors to negotiate. The results are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take from the trigger photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AWESOME! Love how you used that stamp to create such a cool design. A winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous take on the trigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funky take on the Trigger- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE this! It's a great look.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.