Wednesday 11 December 2013

12 Days of Holiday Projects - Day 11




We're getting near the end - it's day 11! I hope you've gotten lots of inspiration for your holiday projects from this little party we've been hosting!


My friend Geri has been making fabulous place cards for her holiday table, so I decided to follow her lead. These cards match my old Crate & Barrel plaid tablecloth. The Papertrey alphabet stamps give a modern feel and the holly die adds a classic and traditional touch. I used Real Red, Kiwi Kiss and Always Artichoke paper and ink.


Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the rest of The Crew:

18 comments:

  1. I like it and how colorful it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute place card! Love the color and accent of holly and berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful clean and clear! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamping is impeccable Ardyth. I love the crispness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and colorful! Your table will certainly be welcoming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous place cards. You have such clever ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thought is ... how are you going to protect it from the gravy drips?!? It's too pretty to have to throw away afterwards : ) I hope you'll post a photo of your table with all the names on it. Such a great way to brighten things up, AND use our supplies. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME colors! Perfectly stamped! I love the graphic buidling block look of the letters (remember the old wooden blocks!!!). The wee sprig of holly, resplendent with its blingy berries, is the perfect way to "holiday up" this name tag!

    I'm thrilled to have inspired you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, Ardyth ... great font and fabulous traditional colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clean, crisp look and the vibrant colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this name tag! Those block letters are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this, Ardyth! Those block letters are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE how this turned out, and those colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! Your table will be ever so beautiful with these special touch place settings. Gorgeous!
    c

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.