Friday 24 October 2014

FFC43 - Merry Christmas




Time for FFC43! This time we have a fun pile of presents for inspiration:




I focused on the lines of the chair seat by stamping an old Impression Obsession background stamp on craft cardstock. I then used my brand new dies from the Papertrey Tinsel and Tags kit to make this red and white scene. I finished it off with a Kaisercraft sentiment stamped in Granite (I meant for it to be Charcoal (ie darker), but I had put the wrong lids on a couple of my stamp pads. Kudos to Stampin Up and Versafine for lids that are attached and keep people like me from doing dumb things like that! lol!

This challenge runs until Wednesday November 4 - hope to see you there!

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Ardyth, love seeing the Market Kit tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made your own background paper (that is what I thought it was, designer paper). I love your circle scene Ardyth. This works for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use Kraft also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...this is amazing Ardyth. Love the sweet scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little scene you've created! I love that it is in a circle form too. Fantastic card! Thanks again for having me GD. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW!! I love this Ardyth!! Such a fabulous way to use the new Tinsel and Tags dies! Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! This scene is perfect. So great seeing more ideas for the new Tinsel and Tags dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the cute scene! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet festive scene. The ink you used for the sentiment works (and I thought I was the only one who misplaced ink lids...). Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

  9. Wonderful scene you created, and I love how you did the striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute scene, Ardyth! Love the striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card really inspired me to join in!!!!.... Later tonight or tomorrow!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome Ardyth! I love the inspiration photo and I love your take on it! Very striking! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ardyth!!! Will be sharing dies over the weekend? Love this!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.