Friday 10 February 2012

CASE Study Challenge #77

This one was tough for me. So many elements to consider and choose from on this beautiful and yet complex creation.  Even now, I'm not sure this is exactly my style, but being pushed out of your comfort zone is where it's at, right?

Here's my take on it:


I went with these elements:

1. polka dot background
2. thank you sentiment,
3. three (ok, one full and two half) mats
4. two 'buttons' (my two black dots)
5. the black scalloped circle represents the flowers
6. white horizontal piece to represent the ribbon

That's a lot of elements for me! I know I still left a couple out - but I just can not figure out where a butterfly would go on this! LOL!. Maybe I'll do better get them all next week!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papercraft
Paper: Unknown DP, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Circle punch, Circle nestabilities, stardust stickles

4 comments:

  1. Cool take on the inspiration! Love the graphic circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bold, graphic take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this week's card. You picked the best elements to case and created something unique that stands on its own. Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bold card! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.