Tuesday 1 May 2012

Camera Trouble

My camera's acting up on me (actually it seems to be the USB cable, which of course is unique to the camera, so we can't use any of the other 4,000 that seem to be multiplying all over the house!). My phone has a good camera on it, but it doesn't like my OTT light and it's too dark to get a pic in natural light.

So, I'm sorry to say that there is no new card for Tuesday morning - stay tuned and I'll get these technical problems fixed ASAP!

Here's one I made for my friend's niece last week, based on this marc jacobs bag:



I love the bright colours and the fun font. I pulled out one of my first-ever stamps, by Hero Arts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.