Monday 17 June 2013

ABNH - Faux Cloisonne



It's my turn over at A Blog Named Hero today. I'm showing a card I made using a technique that (I think) I developed and have used from time to time. I call it Faux Cloisonne. I used it on this card a couple of weeks ago, and on this one last year.

Head over to A Blog Named Hero for all the details!

Our current challenge at ABNH is #Tag - make a project either incorporating a tag or inspired by dog tags. Make sure you check it out - if you enter, you could win a $25 gift voucher to Simon Says Stamp!







11 comments:

  1. Wow Ardyth that is so cool and it turned out just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I am heading right over to ur blog to learn this technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beyond gorgeous! Will have to pop over to ABNH after work is done for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm....WOW!!! This is stunning. I'm almost at a loss for words with this one. "It's Gorgeous" will have to do. Sure hope you'll let us know how you did this. It's quite intricate, yet CAS at the same time. Fab. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic vibrant colours Ardyth!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Ardyth! An amazing technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone will be grasping at superlatives to try and describe the reaction to this genius card and inspired "Ardyth" technique! It looks like it FEELS as astounding as it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing and sooo delicious, Ardyth, the vibrant colours and glimmery sparkle are just breathtaking! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with Darnell, I am truly at a lose of words to describe how amazing your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A-ma-ZING with an emphasis on the ZING. nuf said.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.