Wednesday 17 August 2016

Inspired by Cornelia


I am always inspired by my Muse: ChristmasVisions team-mate Cornelia. She has a great artistic talent and always makes beautiful projects. For instance, go check out her inspiration for this week's MCV Challenge - I hope we'll see you playing along!

This week, I was particularly inspired by a daisy card she made using Stamplorations flower stamps (scroll down a bit in this post to see her card).

I still had my Lisa Lara (A Jillian Vance Design (sorry, retired)) daisies out after making this card and decided to give Cornelia's technique a go.

I embossed the daisies in white and then used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber and Persimmon to watercolour.

I finished the card with a sentiment from Dala Horse by Neat & Tangled. It was 'surgically altered' to make use of the space around the daisies.

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Cornelia's work is very inspiring... but then, so is yours! This is a beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Ardyth - love the vibrant colours and the way you have used them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this card Ardyth, the colours and how you have used them are perfect. And that stamp, wow what a beauty and what a shame its discontnued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! The colors and your blending are stunning! Love the bold flower centers. Nice touch with the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - so cool - I inspired you!!! That made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.