Friday 22 December 2017

Muse 247 - Merry


Here's my card for this week's Muse Card Club, where Kim has given us this festive inspiration:


I focused on Kim's:
-deer focal point
-colour scheme (Red, white, green and black)

I used my MISTI to stamp the plaid background with Peppermint Scrub ink. I then used a Zig Art & Graphic Twin Tip marker and one of the MISTI corner pieces to add green to the red plaid.

I cut out a Small Doily and coloured and inlaid the little leaves and berries back in - this is so much easier now that I use the Marvy Jewel Picker to pick up and place those tiny pieces! I inlaid the doily into the plaid background panel to reduce layers and bulk.

I stamped the deer from Winter Woodland in BlackJack ink, die cut it and popped it up with foam tape. I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment.

I used:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Love what you did with the doily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - what a great use of the doily and it;s (usual) waste pieces
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.